The Fall and Winter meeting schedule is active.
Fall & Winter
Hi Rise Ski and Sport Club Meetings are held at the American Legion Hall on Vine Street in Willowick on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The raffle is $5.00 for members and $6.00 for non-members with a chance to win “Hi Rise Bucks” on nights that there isn’t a food special.
The doors open at 7:30 PM, and the meetings begin at 8:15 PM.
- American Legion Hall – Map
- 570 East 328th St
- Willowick, OH 44095
- Check meeting schedule or calendar for meeting themes or special events.
- 9-25 Welcome back night- we will serve hot dogs, beans, potato salad, etc
- 10-9 Beer tasting by Greg Scmid – sample several micro brews $ 5 extra charge for the beer tasting
- 10-23 Trivia night/ Halloween preview- we will serve bratwurst
- 11-13 Wine tasting by Greg Scmid – serving selective wines. $ 5 extra charge for the wine tasting
- 11-27 Off site meeting, location to be announced. Day before Thanksgiving
- 12-18 Hi Rise Holiday Party
- 1-8 Chili Night – pre western trip meeting
- 1-22 Souper Bowl night
- 2-12 Italian night – $5 extra charge for food
- 2-26 Pierogi night – Pam Korenewych to provide pierogies
- 3-11 Irish night – serving corn beef and cabbage
- 3-25 Indians season opener
- 4-8 Breakfast for dinner
- 4-22 Goods and Service Auction
- 5-13 Mexican night
Spring & Summer
Spring and summer meetings have ended for the year! Have dinner starting at 7:30 PM and the meetings usually begin between 8:30 and 9 PM.
For May, June, August and September we are at the Smoke BBQ in Eastlake
- Smoke BBQ – Map
- 34820 Vine Street, Eastlake, OH 44095