Indoor meetings are currently active.
Fall & Winter
Hi Rise Ski and Sport Club Meetings are held at the American Legion Hall on Vine Street in Willowick on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The raffle is $5.00 for members and $6.00 for non-members with a chance to win “Hi Rise Bucks” on nights that there isn’t a food special.
For now, we won’t be doing pot luck/serve yourself events such as the chili cook off or soup night.
At the meetings when we provide food, there are a few simple rules:
- Food servers will wear masks and gloves and serve the food to you. Please do not fill your own plate.
- Wear a mask when in line for food.
- No sharing of utensils, dips, snacks.
- We will try to have individual sized packages of snacks like chips, pretzels, etc.
Please do not congregate at the bar. Please order your beverage and sit down at a table (please keep number of guests per table to no more than 4 per table). While you are sitting at the table, you may take off your mask. If you get up from the table, you will need to wear your mask.
The doors open at 7:30 PM, and the meetings begin at 8:15 PM.
- American Legion Hall – Map
- 570 East 328th St
- Willowick, OH 44095
- Check meeting schedule or calendar for meeting themes or special events.
- April 14 – Welcome Back Indians! Brats and hot dogs
- April 28 – Tacos and margaritas, celebrate Cinco de Mayo a week early!
- May 12 – Breakfast for dinner, wine tasting presented by Dennis Rosa ($5 for wine tasting)
Spring & Summer
Spring and summer meetings have ended for the year! Have dinner starting at 7:30 PM and the meetings usually begin between 8:30 and 9 PM.
For May, June, August and September we are at the Spirits in Willoughby
- Spirits in Willoughby – Map
- 3872 Erie St, Willoughby, OH 44094