The Fall/Winter indoor meeting schedule has started.
Meetings are at the VFW Hall in Willowick.
Fall & Winter
Hi Rise Ski and Sport Club Meetings are held at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall on Vine Street in Willowick (behind Save-A-Lot) on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The raffle is $3.00 for members and $6.00 for non-members with a chance to win “Hi Rise Bucks” on nights that there isn’t a food special. On nights when food is provided the door charge is $5 for members. Alcohol can be purchased at the VFW Hall bar.
The doors open at 7:30 PM, and the meetings begin at 8:15 PM.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall – Map
- North Side of Vine Street, behind Save-A-Lot
- Between E. 334 and E. 340
- Willowick, OH 44095
- Check meeting schedule or calendar for meeting themes or special events.
- Sept. 28 – Welcome back, no entry fee and hotdogs!
Spring & Summer
Spring and summer meetings have finished but were on the outdoor patio at Pub 91. No raffles at the Spring/Summer meetings. However you can arrive early and have a delicious meal with other Hi Rise members.