The Fall/Winter meeting schedule is starting.
Meetings are at the Legion Hall.
Fall & Winter
Hi Rise Ski and Sport Club Meetings are held at the American Legion Hall on Vine Street in Willowick on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The raffle is $5.00 for members and $6.00 for non-members with a chance to win “Hi Rise Bucks” on nights that there isn’t a food special.
The doors open at 7:30 PM, and the meetings begin at 8:15 PM.
- American Legion Hall – Map
- 570 East 328th St
- Willowick, OH 44095
- Check meeting schedule or calendar for meeting themes or special events.
- October 11 – Beer tasting with Greg Schmid, $5 charge in addition to participate – List of beers
- October 25 – Trivia night with bratwurst provided
- November 8 – Wine tasting with Greg Schmid, cheese & crackers provide. Meeting before the fall wine trip, $5 charge to participate in tasting
- November 22 – Frozen turkey bowling
- December 13 – Xmas meeting, gift excange $5 max value. Baker’s night, make your favorite pastry to share
- December 27 – Pot luck dinner, make something with the Xmas leftovers
- January 10, 2018 – Chili night, can you beat Joe’s chili? Here is your chance.
- January 24, 2018 – Open meeting, club skiing at Panorama
Spring & Summer
Spring and summer meetings have ended! Have dinner starting at 7:30 PM and the meetings usually begin between 8:30 and 9 PM.
- Porch Willoughby – Map
- 37638 Vine Street, Willougby, OH 44094
- Across from Bulldog Battery