The Spring/Summer outdoor meeting schedule has started.
Meetings are at the Porch Willoughby.
Fall & Winter
Hi Rise Ski and Sport Club Meetings are held at the Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall on Vine Street in Willowick (behind Save-A-Lot) on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month. The raffle is $3.00 for members and $6.00 for non-members with a chance to win “Hi Rise Bucks” on nights that there isn’t a food special. On nights when food is provided the door charge is $5 for members. Alcohol can be purchased at the VFW Hall bar.
The doors open at 7:30 PM, and the meetings begin at 8:15 PM.
- Veterans of Foreign Wars Hall – Map
- North Side of Vine Street, behind Save-A-Lot
- Between E. 334 and E. 340
- Willowick, OH 44095
- Check meeting schedule or calendar for meeting themes or special events.
- Winter Meetings are Over! See you at The Porch
Spring & Summer
Spring and summer meetings are starting at a new location! Have dinner starting at 7:30 PM and the meetings usually begin between 8:30 and 9 PM.
- Porch Willoughby – Map
- 37638 Vine Street, Willougby, OH 44094
- Across from Bulldog Battery